Friday, June 14, 2013

What I needed today

I am going through a lot in my life.  I have been going through a lot this year.  My trials at times have had me down on my knees bawling.  There have been times I have felt I couldn't move forward.  I am doing a lot better than I thought I ever could be though on most days.  My life has taken a huge turn that I honestly didn't expect to happen for years (or really ever to be completely honest).  I know I am doing what I should be doing, I am where I need to be.  I am also so scared for the future so scared for the present.  I really needed to hear these sweet words today:

Don’t you stop. Don’t you dare give up. Not even for a moment. Even through the worst of times you can feel Him. Do not stop yourself. Help is always there. Comfort is always there. Christ is always there. Not ever will He leave. Not once. Not even for a second. Turn to Him. Trust. Listen. Keep going always. And receive the best ever created for you. You can do this. And it will be greater than you ever could have imagined for yourself. And you will look back and be blown away and left speechless with the direction your life has gone in.

I can't see what the future will hold and what will happen on this path that I am on.  I have to let go of my fears and just trust in the Lord.  Trust that what I am doing is right and that there is a plan for me.  I also have to trust in Him to know that all things are ok.  That people who I have lost in the last few months they are OK.  They are happy and they are at peace and that there is something more grand in store for them.  I will keep going, I won't give up:)

No comments: