Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 3 Thankfulness

 

Today I am thankful for Costco!  Yep you read that correctly.  I LOVE Costco and I am thankful that I no longer have to drive out to Orem to shop there.  I really am not sure why I love the store so much maybe it is the savings, the bulk items or maybe it is all the little tasties I get along my shopping route.

Our new store in Spanish Fork opened about a week or so ago and I patiently waited for the crowds to die down and we finally venture out today and go get some things we needed.  I loved looking at the many things they offer and tasting the little tid bits of food they had for everyone to taste.  I also love watching Brylie at Costco this girl LOVES the store and we have to walk up and down each aisle of the toys to make sure there isn’t something she may have not seen before.  All in all it was a fun day.  We got some of the essentials and a few fun things. 

I am thankful that I have the ability to buy the things I need.  To keep food on the table and clothes on our backs.  I am thankful that Costco is there to help me in bulk quantities!

No comments: