Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful Day 4

I am thankful for my amazing husband.  I have been married to Shad for 10 years we have been together for 13 years.  That is completely crazy to me.  Shad is the one person in this world who can keep me grounded.  He keeps my head on straight and reminds me not to over think things as I do a lot! 
I thought I would do this one a litte different.  Below is a list of things I love about Shad things that make him one of a kind to me and the only person I will ever want to spend my life with!

  • He makes me smile
  • He can make me laugh when I want to cry
  • His big blue eyes
  • He holds me at night
  • He's an amazing dad
  • A wonderful friend
  • Looks good in his softball clothes (lol)
  • Loves me unconditionally
  • Tells me he loves me everyday
  • Holds my hand in public
  • Listens to me
  • He knows me better than I know myself
  • He is understands me when I don't understand myself
  • He has made me a stronger person
  • Being with him, Everything in my life becomes the best of everything
  • He is sensitive and understanding
  • He sees me for me and loves me still

There are so many many other reasons why I am thankful for my hubby but I am sure I would bore you!  Thank you Shad for everything in my life and for loving me through thick and thin!




No comments: