Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful

Ok see this is why I don't blog I can never find the time to update it or really anything to blog about my life is pretty boring.

Today though I feel I need to post this.  I have been going through some difficult things these last few weeks.  I feel like I am in a different world or that I am isolated.  I haven't been getting any sleep I am lucky to get 3-4 hours a night.  It has taken its toll on me.  I don't feel like I can talk about it because who wants to hear about someone elses problems, don't we all have our own? 
Last night was an extremely difficult night for me.  I went to sleep around 9 woke up at 11 fell back to sleep around 2 woke up at 3 and never went back to sleep.  I cried as I lay there scared to death feeling like paranoia is taking over my life.  I didn't know how I was going to make it through my work day.  I was exhausted to say the least.  When I got to work blessings were in store for me.  Friends that knew I was stressed were there to comfort me and they listened to me they talked things out with me and gave me some suggestions to get past my stressors. 
You will never know how much this meant to me.  Just listening and being interested and talking things through with me.  Not that all my stress is gone or that I will sleep soundly again tonight I know that I have you guys to help me through as well as my family.  I have a great support system and I couldn't be more thankful for you all.  Sometimes just talking and making your fears heard makes a world of difference and I know it did today. 

No comments: